Our focus is the whole body, helping you understand how the body works, and helping you to achieve sustained nutritional balance. We offer FREE 15-Minute consultations prior to starting our nutrition program and initial appointment. Appointments are offered as office visits or via phone consults.
Functional Nutrition Program (10 Months) – Includes: Initial Consult and Physical Nutritional Assessment, Review of Findings, personalized nutrition program and binder, 15 appointments, 21-Day Purification Program, designated supplements through Step 3, and unlimited Wellness Practitioner email support – $2500
(15% discount provided when paying in full).
Initial Consult/Physical Nutritional Assessment and Review of Findings– Initial consult (45 min) and Review of Findings (30min)- 2 appointments – $195
Follow- Up Appointment – 30 min, $65
Lab Results Consult- 45 min, $95 – please see website for further details
- Micronutrient Testing with optional Omega- Check (serum)- offers a comprehensive nutritional analysis by measuring deficiencies at the cellular level. Assesses how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites. Omega -check measures the ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids, looking for potential inflammatory conditions.
- LPP (Lipoprotein Particle Profile- serum)- offers a comprehensive look at how your body utilizes cholesterol, looks at inflammatory CRP and Homocystine markers, and insulin levels
- MTHFR Genotyping (serum)- mutations can affect metabolism and impair methylation. Methylation is a chemical process involved in cellular repair, energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter production, and immunity.
- Dietary Antigen Complete- (serum)- food specific assays that test the bodies response to 88 commonly eaten and reactive foods. Four distinct immune pathways to measure immediate allergy response and potential delayed response.
- Dietary Antigen- Specific (saliva)- food intolerance testing using saliva.
- Advanced Intestinal Barrier Assessment (serum)- designed to provide a broad picture of the contention of the gut and gives direct markers of gut permeability.
- Advanced Adrenal Stress Test (Saliva)- Comprehensive test evaluating how well the adrenal glands are functioning and he potential causes of fatigue or inflammation.
N2Health is available for group education sessions and health fairs. Price determined at booking.